At National Air Cargo, we are committed to delivering customized solutions that meet customer requirements, anywhere in the world. This commitment is the foundation of our long history of success. We understand the global logistics landscape will continue to evolve, necessitating a suite of solutions that can be blended and molded to meet individual needs. For this reason, we have expanded our service offerings to include Ocean Freight Forwarding.
As a licensed Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) provider, National Air Cargo offers ocean services that complement our air expertise providing a one-stop solution to meet all multimodal transportation needs. We offer Full Container Load (FCL) shipments, Less-than-Container Load (LCL) shipments, and Temperature-Controlled Container Load shipments through our strategic partners. Our expansive network of global ocean shipping companies and active strategic partnerships with the world's premier vessel operators enables National Air Cargo to exceed our customers' expectations by delivering, on-time, every time.
Ocean Freight Forwarding Solutions:
- Full Container Load (FCL) Shipments
- Less-Than-Container Load (LCL) Shipments
- Supply Chain Management
- Temperature-Controlled Container Load Shipments
- Ro/Ro: Roll On Roll Off – Vehicles – Rolling Stock – Machinery – Mobile Equipment
- Break-Bulk – Oversized Cargo Too Large for Containerships
- Charter Vessels – General Cargo – Oil – Natural Gas – Dry Bulk – Liquid Bulk